Ratiba is a heuristic and meta-heuristic software solution that is designed to generate complex optimized timetables for universities and other institutions with similar course scheduling.
- AUTOMATIC SORTING OF LESSONS TO ELIMINATE ALL CONFLICTS
- ABILITY TO CONFIGURE PART TIME LECTURERS AVAILABILITY
- MULTIPLE CAMPUSES SHARING LECTURERS
- A MOBILE APP FOR STUDENTS AND LECTURERS
- BEAUTIFUL PRINTABLE REPORTS
- SIMPLE FRIENDLY INTERFACE FOR ADMINISTRATORS
- SPLIT COURSES INTO COURSE GROUPS
- SHARED COURSES AMONG STUDY YEARS AND PROGRAMS
- MINIMIZING TRAVEL DISTANCES BETWEEN ADJACENT LESSONS
What it offers
Ratiba was designed with current complex university setups in mind. Among other features it supports combining different program study years into one course group, or even splitting a program year into multiple groups which can then run in parallel. If necessary, course groups can be composed of multiple program study years and then split. Ratiba also handles part time lecturers, and a multi campus university setup with lecturers teaching in more than one campus in the same semester.